Monday, July 6, 2015

Mike and Katie | Married!


As I was editing the pictures for Mike and Katie's wedding, I started tearing up all over again - just like I did on May 24th, 2015. Everything was picture perfect, but I do believe watching Mike see his bride for the first time was the best part of the entire day.

These two people are fantastic on their own. They're leaders, peace-makers, supporters, mentors, and more. They've done so much good on their own, and I can only imagine the good they will do as one unit. I loved every moment of their wedding and to be able to be a part of it as their photographer was more than I could have asked for. 

Congratulations Mike and Katie! Enjoy!!





The beautiful, beautiful dress



The bride and bridesmaids got ready



And the groom and groomsmen got ready too!



The Dashing Groom




He was so happy.




 Katie was breath-taking.



Father's First Look




The Stunning Bride








Both of them were prayed over before the ceremony



The men arrived!


Because the bride could be seen walking to the ceremony site from the building, Mike kept his eyes down until...

...she arrived.





:)




They were MARRIED!!!!!


Mr. and Mrs.!!!

Their reaction immediately after the ceremony:








I don't really know what was going on...



A pretty fantastic bunch of people - if I do say so myself. :)

The Dances




Toast Time!



An actual "toast" was given...


Cake Time!






Mike tossed the Toast for the men. :)






They came back after their send off so I could take couple pictures of them. I was in Heaven. 






New Mexico may be my new favorite wedding location. :)  
  




Congratulations again Mike and Katie! God Bless you two abundantly as you travel through life together. 



Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...