Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Danny and Kelsi | Engagement



I was walking out of my class one afternoon when my phone buzzed. I looked down and saw a message from Kelsi asking if I would be able to take her engagement photos. Needless to say, I squealed *pretty* loudly, then immediately replied yes. :)

Taking photos of Kelsi and Danny was absolutely fantastic. We roamed around the location, stopping every so often to capture the best sunshine and their cheerful smiles. You two have to be one of my favoritest couples ever!
Congratulations! Enjoy!









Mahhhhhh, they're so ADORABLE!!!!












Couldn't help but put in a couple outtakes of Danny's facial expressions. He was absolutely hilarious.


Yours Truly!

Congratulations again, Danny and Kelsi! God Bless.


Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...