Wednesday, May 15, 2013

5/9/2013 Photo Shoot


I was thrilled to take pictures of Ethan before heading out for the summer! When I stepped outside, I gazed towards the sun and smiled at the beginnings of a beautiful sunset - the perfect setting for a good photoshoot. Then I turned around and was greeted by a HUGE sheet of ominous, dark blue clouds in the distance. Thankfully, the impending storm never struck during the session and I was able to snap pictures of an amazing model and friend. Thank you for letting me photograph you Ethan!
Enjoy!

 .2.

.3.

A favorite!
.4.

.5.

.6.

He brought a friend along 
.7.

.8.

.9.

LOVE this one!
.10.

Who's winning?
.11.

.12.

.13.

.14.

.15.

.16.

.17.

             
.18.                                                                                   .19. 

And the traditional "Yours Truly" picture!
 .20.

I knew going into this shoot that there would be many outtakes - and I was not disappointed! :D


 We always knew his eyebrow would wriggle off eventually..... 


Thank you again Ethan! God Bless.

.25.

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...