Monday, August 6, 2012

8/6/2012 50's Session


Ever since I got an urge to do a 50's themed photo shoot, I began looking around for someone who could fit the bill. The next time I saw Tommy - I knew he would be a perfect candidate. I asked him if there would be *any* possibility of him posing for me sometime, and he came back with a quick "YES!" I was ecstatic.
So here are the pictures of Tommy, aka Desi Arnaz or Edward G. Robinson or James Dean or....
Enjoy!

2.

 3.

A fav.
 4.

             
 5.                                                                                 6.

 7.

 8.

"Lucy! I'm home!"
 9.

Love this one.
 10.

 11.

 12.

             
 13.                                                                                  14.

 15.

Found a *perfect* sign!
 16.

 17.

 18.

Relaxin' on the train...
 19.

 20.

Yours Truly!
 21.

And what's a photo shoot without outtakes?



Till next time! 
25.

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...