Saturday, May 12, 2012

Grad Nite 2012



"Here you leave today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy."

~Welcome to Disneyland~

I had a BLAST last night at Disneyland's Grad Nite celebrating my last year in high school. The day and night were filled with rides, food, sugar, and fun times with my Dad and my friend Rebekah.

Enjoy the pictures!!

On the way!

WE ARRIVED!!!

Went to California Adventures first and got in line for the water ride!

Floating down the stream...

             
We were SOAKED

Jump!




Sorry for the blurriness - this was taking when I was flying through the air on a little metal chair...

Got stuck in the new Ariel ride - had fun singing along to the song.... about 20 times. 

My reaction when we discovered the wait time for the "Tower of Terror" exceeded the amount of time left the park was open for.


Found a friend in Disneyland

Our first pick-me-up - 10:20PM

Our second pick-me-up - 11:00PM

Our Ultimate pick-me-up - 1AM

It picked Rebekah up!!



A fantastic firework show!

Throughout the night, we took mini naps on whatever we could find. A bench, my shoulder, the wall.... ;-)


Twas a wonderful evening. 
Go Class of 2012!!!

Chrissy <><

1 comment:

Bonnie L said...

No way.....we were there all day yesterday! We were there until about 11. Sorry we didn't see you...it was so crowded! lol Glad you had a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...