Sunday, May 27, 2012

5/26/2012 Family Session


From the first picture I snapped of the N. Family, I was hopping up and down in excitement. I've never met a family who has been so comfortable in front of the camera from the very beginning of the session - and remained awesome and picture-perfect throughout the entire time! I had a great time during this session, and I love the way the pictures turned out.
Enjoy!

2.

3.

4.

5.

I love this one!
6.

7.

8.

Makes me smile. :)
9.

             
10.                                                                                   11.

12.

             
13.                                                                                 14.

15.

Another favorite o' mine
16.

Hahaha, Brandon...
17.

18.

~Mother Daughter~
19.

 - Father Son - 
20.

21.

Loooooove this one too!
22.

23.

This one make me so happy. Lovely lighting and lovely subjects!
24.

Twins!
25.

26.

Annnnd, the OUTTAKES!!




Thank you again N. Family! I had a wonderful time capturing your family.

30.

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...